12 de enero de 2013

chapter two

II
You keep me in a glass jar sealed with a labelYou think you know my worldWake up young girl,Take a thrust of love, if you must nowyou've got a lot to learn, yeah, wellMy love, my life, my work, my timeI give them all to youYour hand in mine we walk, we talk in ryhmeWe go the whole night through
I'm not a grain of sandI don't care what's written in your handIt's bound to change
Sore, bored, and I'm lost, cost, coldGetting olderWrap it up, rip it up nowHave it soldI'm a growerAny more, any more, any more, any more...I wanna be with youJust wanna be with you
But you tease meAnd it shows in the way that you playYou think you know my loveWake up young girlAnd take a tasteNot a bite,  of a life nowCan tell you never come, yeah wellMy will, my mindMy lips, my linesI've got them all over you
Your taste combinedWith all the years of wasting timeI've got a hold on something newI'm not a grain of sandI don't care what's written in your handCause it's bound to change
So I'm bored, and I'm lost, cost, coldGetting olderBuy the book, rip it up nowHave it sold, I'm a growerAny more, any more, any more, any moreI wanna be with youJust wanna be with youI don't wanna pray for what is not rightAnd I don't wanna beg for what is not mineI don't wanna rock the road between dreams and worldly thingsI could charge, and I could really tryBut I don't wanna be the brave oneIn a senseless fightI, I, I just wanna be here tonight
Sore, bored, and I'm lost, cost, coldGetting olderWrap it up, rip it up nowHave it sold, I'm a growerAny more, any more, any more, any moreI wanna be with you Just wanna be with you
Sore, bored, and I'm lost, cost, coldGetting olderBuy the book, rip it up nowHave it sold, I'm a growerAny more, any more, any more, any more, ¡Any more!
You keep me in a glass jar sealed with a labelYou think you know my worldWake up young girl.